* A traveler said: "Food was delicious and staff was excellent. However, a mask mandate was in place (except while eating or outside) and very few people followed it, which was disappointing. It was posted that because the ship is under federal jurisdiction (and not local) they are required to follow CDC guidelines. Please offer masks, if people arrive without them."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was fabulous-very knowledgeable and friendly. She loves her job and it shows in her presentation. Claus, our bus driver, was excellent and helpful."
* A traveler said: "We were able to see places we would not likely have seen exploring on our own and certainly not have known the details shared by our guide Billy. Highly recommend as a way to orient yourself to Philly."
* A traveler said: "The history of the town and the detailed stories were great! Was a rainy night but still had fun!!!!"
* A traveler said: "The whole thing was very memorable. Loved it and nicely organized. Price was a little expensive for the 90 minute tour - but still really enjoyed it and would recommend it."
* A traveler said: "This tour was just awesome and fun. Our guide was iso knowledgeable, easy to listen too and just fun. Highly recommend it and went to several places we went by. Thanks."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was fantastic!! Very informative and friendly Would definitely recommend Loved every minute"
* A traveler said: "Great tour and super knowledgeable staff! I love that you can hop on and off as you please and it hits all the main sites."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Tim was very informative especially about little known historical information . A suggestion would be to have more printed information about what would be seen on the tour. Also someone in our party suggested tour guide wearing a company shirt for a little more professionalism. Loved our guide."
* A traveler said: "The food choices were terrific and our Tour Guide, “Adam”, was great. He provided a wealth of historical information while engaging with all group members making sure we enjoyed the tour."
* A traveler said: "It was a great way of seeing the city and skipping traffic in the one day visit I had! John was very enthusiastic about the city and I would recommend this tour to anyone. Awesome experience!"
* A traveler said: "It was my girlfriends birthday and she had a blast. The Tour guy was very professional, very knowledgeable, and he had a great sense of humor."
* A traveler said: "Sarah our guide was amazing. I’d come back just to go on a tour again with her. She made it memorable and factual."
* A traveler said: "Highlight of our Philly visit. Barry's emphasis on safety made me feel more comfortable with riding a Segway. He was extremely knowledgeable about Philly and told interesting and engaging stories about the city. Highly recommended. Would definitely do this tour again the next time we are in Philly!"
* A traveler said: "Adam’s knowledge, enthusiasm and ability to answer and discuss questions made the tour interesting and informative."
* A traveler said: "First time doing the tour and it was great! Marc was very knowledgeable and made it fun and personal. was Definitely will recommend to people and will be coming back! Overall, it was a great time with Marc and the group!"
* A traveler said: "Family owned success story taking on the bigger companies in the city. It was wonderful and personable. Very accommodating and super informative. Thank you, we will do it again for sure! TK"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was OUTSTANDING!! So informative and very fun! We had 3 kids with us and ill of them had a blast, wasn't too spooky but ill "stories" were great! Kept us captivated the whole time!"
* A traveler said: "A great time had by all! Would highly recommend for anyone looking for a superb lunch buffet on the water"
* A traveler said: "These type of excursions are only as good as the tour guide and driver. Both were excellent! The guide was knowledgeable, funny and helpful. The driver was amazing getting in and out of Philly traffic and narrow streets. Definitely recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was amazing!! He made so many jokes and made the day very enjoyable. The driver was very safe. And I learned many facts while having an enjoyable time"
* A traveler said: "Trip was highly informative and the employees are very polite and friendly. Any questions you have will be answered. We learned about the culture and why Amish believe what they practice daily."
* A traveler said: "Was in Philly for the weekend with some good friends. We decided to do this instead of doing each individual activity. The 90 min tour was great to see so much of Philly in a concise manner. We ate dinner before at Hard Rock Cafe. All in a all a good tour and we sat on top. Bring a sweater."
* A traveler said: "The Italian Market Food Tour was really enjoyable. Chef Jacquie made the experience personal because she had intimate knowledge of the places we visited and the history of the area. We've done many food tours and this one was as good or better than many of them."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hard Rock Cafe Philadelphia
- Congress Hall in Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Chinatown
- Mütter Museum
- Cullari Vineyards and Winery
- Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens
- Valley Forge National Historical Park
- Independence Mall
- Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts (PAFA)
- Hard Rock Café Pittsburgh
- Museum of the American Revolution
- Pittsburgh Mt. Washington
- Dutch Wonderland
- Powel House
- National Constitution Center
- Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum
- President's House
- Delaware River
- Gettysburg Heritage Center
- Barnes Foundation
- Philadelphia Old City
- Penn's Landing
- First Bank of the United States
- Love Park
- Philadelphia Avenue of the Arts
- Gettysburg National Military Park
- Duquesne Incline
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Georgia