Explore our promoted experiences
- Comprehensive tour of Rome's sites related to gay history
- Drink/refreshment included on Gay Street
- Personal attention from your guide in a group of 15 people or fewer
- Intimate atmosphere in a small group and plenty of time for questions
Departure & Return
Meet in Piazza dei Calcarari, next to Torre del Papito. Piazza dei Calcarari is located next to Largo di Torre Argentina. Your guide will be holding a sign with the EcoArt logo.
This tour ends on Gay Street, near the Colosseum.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY EcoArt Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The tour takes place at sunset making it the ideal time for photography!" See review